Trinity Lutheran School has many opportunities to help with fundraising. Link your rewards/loyalty cards with TLS and your qualifying purchases will automatically earn money for the school. There is no cost to you and the school earns money for items you purchase.
Jon May Realty
For any TLS teacher, staff member, or student family that uses me to buy or sell their home, I will rebate them 20% of the brokers fee I earn, which is normally 3% of the home sale price. On top of that I will make a donation of $250 per sale to TLS from my remaining fee.
Office Max/Office Depot
Simply make a purchase of qualifying* school supplies, provide the above school ID at checkout (in store or online) and TLS will receive 5% back in credits for FREE supplies for each quarter.
* Qualifying purchases are categorized as basic school and office supplies, i.e., paper, file folders, pens, pencils, crayons, etc. Products that do not qualify are 1) all technology and consumer electronic products and accessories, media and software that is not education or reference related, 2) all furniture items and furniture accessories, 3) all ink and toner cartridges, 4) gift and prepaid cards, 5) postage stamps, 6) purchases from Copy & Print Depot™ or OfficeMax Services Center, and 7) purchases made to contract business accounts. At the end of each program period, the total credits tallied per school will be offered to that school in the form of an Office Depot® OfficeMax® Merchandise Certificate for the school’s use toward the purchase of any products or services from any Office Depot® or OfficeMax® store.
Enroll using this link: https://smile.amazon.com/ch/54-6002449
The AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price from your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to TLS! The purchase price is the amount paid for the item minus any rebates and excluding shipping & handling, gift-wrapping fees, taxes, or service charges. From time to time, we may offer special, limited time promotions that increase the donation amount on one or more products or services or provide for additional donations to charitable organizations.
To shop at AmazonSmile simply go to smile.amazon.com from the web browser on your computer or mobile device. You may also want to add a bookmark to smile.amazon.com to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile. You use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same. Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Kroger Community Rewards®
Enroll using this link: https://www.kroger.com/account/communityrewards/enroll
Kroger has designated $5 million per year to donate to charitable organizations through this program. Loyalty card shoppers sign up online and select TLS as their designated organization.
Kroger then tracks all the card holder’s purchases (exclusions below) with every dollar counting as a vote for TLS. At the end of each quarter, Kroger totals up dollars spent by enrolled customers and distributes money to all enrolled organizations proportionately. Kroger limits a participating organization’s earned rewards to a maximum of $50,000 quarterly with a participating household’s earned rewards to a maximum of $300 quarterly. The minimum quarterly reward payout is $25 per organization. In the event that an organization earns less than $25 in a quarter, Kroger will hold the amount until the next quarter that the reward exceeds $25 or until the end of the program term, whichever comes first. Shoppers don’t sacrifice any in-store discounts or gas points they earn on their Kroger card; the charitable component is a separate, extra feature.
*Excluded purchases: Alcohol, Tobacco, Government Assisted Pharmacy Expenses, Postage Stamps, Kroger Co. Family of Stores Gift Cards, Green Dot Prepaid Reloadable Products, MoneyPaks, 1-2-3 Rewards Reloadable Visa PrePaid Debit Card, ReCharge Cards, American Express Variable Load Gift Cards, Visa Variable Load Gift Cards, MasterCard Variable Load Gift Cards, Bottle Deposits, Lottery and Promotional tickets, Money Orders, Western Union, Fuel, Pharmacy and Sales Tax are excluded from eligible purchases.
Harris Teeter – Together in Education®
School ID: 2565
The new Together in Education school year starts on August 1, 2015! Link now to a local school and they will start earning on August 1 based on your HT brand purchases.
Start the year off right with these three key pieces to the Together in Education program:
• LINK your VIC card to your local school. Click on “Link to your School” on the left.
• SHOP for HT brands and a percentage of your purchase helps your local school. Participating brands include Harris Teeter, HT Traders, Farmers Market and Harris Teeter Organics; as well as, the HT pharmacy.
• EARN with no limits. There are no limits placed on how much TLS can earn. The best part, there is no cost to the shopper for participation. TLS earns based on your purchases!
Don’t forget ALL VIC cards will need to be RE-LINKED each school year. Contact parents and community members for support, it is easy and linking your VIC card does not cost you ANYTHING!
Target – Take Charge of Education®
School ID: 16649
Use the Credit or Debit REDcard, and Target will donate 1% of your Credit or Debit REDcard purchases made at Target and Target.com to TLS! Visit www.target.com/tcoe and enter your school name or school ID to view and designate your current school.
As of August 1st 2015, only 10 REDcards have been registered for TLS. If you have a Target REDcard, please register your card to help TLS earn free money!
Box Tops for Education®
Box Tops for Education is one of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs. Over 80,000 K-8 schools participate. TLS can use Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need. You can send Box Tops in to your student’s teacher at any time. Each Box Top is worth 10¢ for TLS. Box Tops earnings are sent out to schools twice a year, in December and in April. The TLS goal is to raise $2,500 this school year. Send in those Box Tops and let’s see if we can beat this goal!
A list of products that have Box Tops can be found using this link.
Additionally, sign up using this link to:
• TRACK & COMPARE See how much your school has earned and compare it to others.
• EARN MORE Earn eBox Tops online and enter for chances to win even more!
• SAVE MORE Save on Box Tops products with new coupons every month.
From time to time, retailers run special offers that contain additional Box Tops. A list of current offers can be found using this link.