At Trinity Lutheran School, we provide an
education of the highest quality and a nurturing,
values-based environment emphasizing the
development of the whole child.
Trinity Lutheran School is committed to developing inquiring, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate, active, lifelong learners. Enveloped in a nurturing Christian environment, TLS students develop a compassionate world view in which they see themselves as empowered and responsible for making a difference in the world. With the support of the family, there is growth emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually. Commitments to lifelong learning, to scholarship, to peace and justice, to spiritual growth, and to moral judgment create impenetrable “foundations for life” and the goals at Trinity Lutheran School.
The mission of TLS is to provide a challenging, internationally focused education within a Christian environment that nurtures the development of the whole child.
Trinity Lutheran School –Building Foundations for Life
Priorities and Goals
Learning and Achievement
- Provide educational offerings which maximize learning and achievement by meeting individual student’s varied needs and interests.
- Maximize the efficient and effective use of time, resources, and staff to ensure academic excellence.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive, relevant curriculum.
- Utilize technology that is relevant and enhances learning.
- Monitor and support the academic progress of students.
Community and Family Engagement
- Give timely and accurate information in a variety of formats.
- Promote and expand involvement with all families.
- Develop meaningful, student-oriented community partnerships.
Educators, Staff, and Board Development
- Strengthen retention and recruitment of highly classified and effective teachers.
- Offer professional and personal support, recognition and incentives.
- Ensure a continued strong partnership between stakeholders.
- Sustain and enhance the effectiveness of the Board of Trustees to meet fiscal and strategic responsibilities and to ensure the integrity of Trinity Lutheran School and its mission.
Organization and Financial Stewardship
- Manage resources efficiently and effectively while emphasizing quality.
- Maintain and ensure fiscal stewardship, oversight and control.
- Capitalize on all viable revenue sources.
Safe, Healthy and Nurturing Learning Environments
- Establish a safe environment.
- Maintain a clean environment.
- Present a supportive environment for the workplace and educational excellence.